Wet & Dry Vacuum 30L 1800W
*Prices incl. VAT, customs & delivery
In stock. Delivery time appr. 4-6 workdays
- Item No.: 100474
- GTIN: 4251776911434
- Customs, delivery & VAT included
- Return within the UK
- Satisfied or refunded
PLEASE NOTE: This item is equipped with a 2-Pin EU-plug.
An EU to UK conversion / adapter plug is included in the scope of delivery.
You can find information on the scope and depth of the exam in the eurofins certificate database under the certificate number S3D21608-0007
Get rid of all kinds of dirt quickly and quietly!
The powerful wet and dry vacuum cleaner with stainless steel container impresses with its extra-strong suction power (58 l / s) with low energy consumption. The large 30 liter container is easy to clean after use. If the container is full of water, it can be easily emptied via the water drain. Heavy lifting when emptying is therefore unnecessary. Thanks to the long 3m hose, 4m cable and the 1m long telescopic tube with large suction cup, the vacuum cleaner offers a large action radius of up to 8m. The Ø 12cm smooth-running castors make it easier to work on uneven ground and offer a very high degree of mobility.
- 1800W maximum power (230V-240V / 50Hz) 8m (26.24 ft) radius of action with a suction force of> 18 kPa (water column> 1800mm)
- Unique suction volume of 58 l / s, far higher than usual Water-protected on and off switch -
- Autostop when the tank is full Large 30 liter container, easy to clean with water drain for quick emptying
- 3 replaceable filters -> cartridge filter - fine dust filter / filter bag - wet filter extra long 3 m (9.84 ft) hose
- Floor nozzle for smooth floors (tiles, wood, concrete) and carpets long telescopic tube with large suction cup
- 100cm (39.37 in) large handle on the cover
- easy to grip even with gloves
- stable plastic base with Ø 12cm (4.72 in)
- smooth-running castors
- high mobility Protection class IP X4
- Protection against splashing water from all sides
- Quick-release fasteners to lock the cover in place
- Material: polypropylene / stainless steel
- Dimensions: height 65 cm (25.59 in), width 38 cm (14.96 in), diameter container: 32 cm (12.59 in)
- Hose length 3 m (9.84 ft)
- Cable length 4 m (13.12 ft)
- Suction pipe length with suction cup 100 cm (39.37 in)
- Max. power: 18000W
- Average power 14000W - Power consumption (230V-240V / 50Hz)
- Certificate number: S3D21608-0007
- Model number: DBNT30-1400
Scope of delivery:
- 1x all-purpose vacuum cleaner with base
- Delivery in one package
Sehr gutes Preis-/Leistungsverhältnis
wie immer alles super schnell, kann ich nur empfehlen !!
Sehr guter Sauger,
die Lieferung von Deuba wie immer sehr schnell. Das Gerät ausgepackt, Räder montiert und losgelegt. Habe das restliche Wasser mitsamt dem Resrschmutz aus meinem Pool gesaugt, ging problemlos.
Kann das Gerät nur empfehlen.
Sehr gutes Gerät und sehr guter Service
Alles bestens, Gerät u nd Betreuung
Super Shop, kann ich nur empfehlen
Bin super zufrieden, gern wieder
alles bestens, gerne wieder
Preis-Leistung sind unschlagbar
sehr schnelle Lieferung
gutes Gerät für jeden Einsatz
Information on battery disposal (destruction)
The instruction below relates the handling of goods by end-users when these goods are made of batteries or if these goods contain batteries.
Free return of used batteries:
Batteries must not be disposed of in household waste. They are legally obliged to return used batteries in order to ensure proper disposal. You can hand over used batteries at a municipal collection point or at local retailers. As a distributor of batteries, the SELLER is obliged to take back used batteries, and its obligation to take back batteries of the kind which it offers and sells or has offered and distributed as new batteries. You can send waste batteries of the aforementioned kind to the SELLER in sufficient franked mail or hand them over directly at the registered office of the SELLER free of charge.
Meaning of the battery symbols:
Batteries display the crossed-out wheeled bin logo. They cannot be disposed of as domestic waste. Batteries that contain more than 0,0005 percent mercury by weight, more than 0,002 percent Cadmium by weight or more than 0,004 percent Lead by weight, are to be disposed in the bins marked with the abbreviation of the chemical term („Cd“ for Cadmium, „Hg“ for Mercury and „Pb“ for Lead):
Environmentally sound disposal of WASTE electrical equipment
According to the Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (ElektroG), we are obligated to withdraw old electrical goods supplied by us and to ensure their reuse or proper disposal. We are obliged to point out the following to you:
Electrical waste or batteries that display the crossed-out wheeled bin logo cannot be disposed of as domestic waste.
Old electrical equipment usually contains hazardous substances. These substances can have significant impacts on health and environment. As a consumer, you are legally obliged to return old electrical equipment to an authorised collection point. This ensures that the old electrical equipment is being disposed professionally and prevents harmful effects on the environment. It is free of charge and ensures environmentally friendly recycling.
We are registered with the German registry Stiftung Elektro-Altgeräte Register ("EAR Foundation") with the following number: WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 39424006.