Nordic Walking Poles Grey
*Prices incl. VAT, customs & delivery
In stock. Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
- Item No.: 107000
- GTIN: 4251777300312
- Customs, delivery & VAT included
- Return within the UK
- Satisfied or refunded
These Nordic Walking poles are suitablefor people of all ages and all seasons. Whether at home orhiking and skiing holiday you can easilyand quickly adapt the sticks to any ground with the suppliedaccessory.
Nordic Walking exercies and uses the whole body and is the perfect compensation after a long day atthe office. Your back, shoulder, leg and buttock muscles will bestrengthened and the hip will be stretched. Nordic Walking also helps with knee and back problems.
Start your training with our Nordic Walking sticks.
You can choose between 1 pair (2 sticks) and 2 pairs (4 sticks).
- Anti-shock spring (can be switched on/ off)
- Extra stability due to Duralumin* aluminium alloy
- Double, continuous telescopic longitudinal adjustment
- imprinted numbers for a precise longitudinal adjustment
- adjustable and removable loops
- ergonomic handle made of cork
- gently on the wrists
- easy to transport due to longitudinal adjustment
- safety steel point
- disk piece incl.
- rubber pads for asphalt, rough terrain, snow, ice or mud
- bracket to hold the sticks together
*Duralumin(ium) is an aluminium alloy that has a very high stabilityand firmness compared to pure aluminium.
- Continuously adjustable: 68 – 135 cm
- Material sticks: Aluminium
- Material handle: cork
- Weight of one pair: 500g (250g per stick)
- Wrist strap made of PE
- Colour: grey
Scope of Delivery:
- Nordic Walking poles with loops
- disk pieces and rubber pads for asphalt, rough terrain, snow, iceor mud