All about beer table and bench sets
You are planning on having a birthday party or a fancy dress party in your garden? At first you invite only a few friends, but then end up having much more people than expected. Where to go with all those people? Beer table and bench sets are the perfect opportunity to offer as many seating options as possible.
The combination of beer bench and beer table is the space-saving, quick and practical solution for every party. Read our guide to get to know everything about german beer table and bench sets.
The most important facts about german beer table and bench sets
How many guests fit on a beer bench?
Usually, a classic german beer table and bench set offers space for up to five persons. Considering the event and the size of the guests, the number can vary a bit. If it is an event where the guests do not know each other, you should calculate with a maximum of four persons per bench. Otherwise, you can plan with about five persons per bench, which means you have space for eight to ten guests on one beer bench set.
How much does the set weigh?
The weight of a beer table and bench set depends on its material.
- A set made of wood and feet made of steel are heavier. According to its size, it weighs about 50 kg (110lb). The table weighs about 20 kg (44 lb), whereas one bench weighs about 15 kg (33 lb).
- A set with a backrest is thus heavier. A beer bench with a backrest weighs about 18 kg (40 lb).
- A set made of plastic weighs only 32 kg (71 lb) and is, compared to other sets, easy to transport and easy to set up. A table made of plastic weighs about 12 kg (26 lb), a bench about 10 kg (22 lb).
Did you know?
In the 1950s, a Swabian entrepreneur created a stable folding table to use at wine festivals. He patented the toggle lock to connect the frame and the table top. The Munich beer festival has only been using them since the 1970s.
Our Top Seller!
What are the dimensions of a beer table and bench set from DeubaXXL?
The dimensions of the wooden beer table and bench set with backrest are (LxWxH):
- Table: 170 x 70 x 75 cm (5.58 x 2.3 x 2.46 ft)
- Bench: 170 x 39 x 83 cm (5.58 x 1.28 x 2.72 ft)
- Folded table: 86 x 70 x 10 cm (2.82 x 2.3 x 0.33 ft)
Did you know?
The special feature of some beer table and bench sets by DeubaXXL are that you can fold the benches as well as the table in the middle. Therefore, they are even more space saving.
Further beer table and bench sets from our range:
Beer Table and Bench Set Wood 5.5ft
- Dimensions table (LxWxH): 170 x 46 x 75 cm (5.58 x 1.51 x 2.46 ft)
- Dimensions bench (LxWxH): 170 x 23 x 46 cm (5.58 x 0.75 x 1.51 ft)
Beer Table and Bench Set Malmö Rattan Effect Black
- Dimensions table (LxWxH): 180 x 75 x 73 cm (5.91 x 2.46 x 2.4 ft)
- Dimensions table folded (LxWxH): 90 x 8 x 75 cm (2.95 x 0.26 x 2.46 ft)
- Dimensions bench (LxWxH): 180 x 25 x 43 (5.91 x 0.82 x 1.41 ft)
- Dimensions bench folded (LxWxH): 90 x 9.5 x 25 cm (2.95 x 0.31 x 0.82 ft)
Beer Table and Bench Set White 6ft
- Dimensions table (LxWxH): 183 x 76 x 74 cm (6 x 2.49 x 2.43 ft)
- Dimensions table folded (LxWxH): 91.5 x 76 x 9 cm (3 x 2.49 x 0.3 ft)
- Dimensions bench (LxWxH): 183 x 28 x 44 cm (6 x 0.92 x 1.44 ft)
- Dimensions bench folded (LxWxH): 91.5 x 28 x 10 cm (3 x 0.92 x 0.33 ft)
What material should a beer table and bench set be made of?
Characteristics of beer table and bench sets made of wood
Wooden beer bench and table sets have feet made of a green painted tubular steel frame. The hinge, which connects the table top with the feet, is very robust, as well as easy to open and close. The benches have a tripod system, which ensures stability and a solid and safe grip. The table top as well as the seats are made of light-coloured wood, such as pine or spruce wood. The surfaces are lacquered, so that you can also use them without tablecloth.
Advantages and disadvantages of beer table and bench sets made of wood:
- Classic, traditional look
Characteristics of beer table and bench sets made of plastic
The feet of those easy-care plastic sets are made of a powder-coated tubular steel frame. The table top and the seats are made of practical plastic, most of the time in grey or white. The material is not only lighter than wood, but also less sensitive. The set is quickly opened and folded back again. Thanks to its handles, you can easily transport it like a suitcase and stow it away. The feet of bench and table are equipped with rubber protectors. Due to that, the surface will not get any scratches and you can set it up indoor carefree.
Advantages and disadvantages of beer table and bench sets made of plastic
- Modern look
- Suitable indoor and outdoor
- No classic look
Our tip: You can easily make your beer table and bench set more modern, stylish and comfortable with covers in different colours. With that you can match the set to every area and every party motto.
The perfect addition!
Should I buy a beer table and bench set with or without backrest?
This answer is determined by various deciding factors. Do you want to offer your guests more comfort? Are there also older people among the guests? Then you should consider a backrest. If you attach value to a light and space-saving set, a beer bench and table set without a backrest should be the right decision for you.
Your advantages, when you buy a beer table and bench set at DeubaXXL online
You want to buy a german beer bench set? At DeubaXXL you buy beer bench and table sets from high quality. Order from a wide selection of table sets and choose your product. At DeubaXXL you get supplies for every party.
- Buy your new high-quality beer table and bench set for a bargain price
- Choose between various models and variations
- The shipping is free
- The delivery occurs in two packages due to the safety of the products
All about beer table and bench sets
You are planning on having a birthday party or a fancy dress party in your garden? At first you invite only a few friends, but then end up having much more...
read more »