Food Processor Elegance 1200W 6L Red
*Prices incl. VAT, customs & delivery
In stock. Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
- Item No.: 106202
- GTIN: 4251776916965
- Customs, delivery & VAT included
- Return within the UK
- Satisfied or refunded
The food processor with 6 litre stainless steel mixing bowl, 3 attachments and 7 speed levels, offers everything you need for effortless stirring, kneading and mixing.
These 3 dishwasher-safe attachments made of stainless steel are included in the scope of delivery: A particularly flexible whisk, a flat beater with a high-quality non-stick coating and a dough hook for heavier mixes.
The planetary stirring system ensures ideal kneading quality. As a result, the mass is constantly pushed into the middle and stirred evenly. The device also has a pulse function, which is ideal for folding in.
The transparent splash protection lid with filling opening ensures clean work and allows ingredients to be added easily during operation.
With the quick-release system, the various attachments can be changed quickly and easily.
The non-slip rubber feet offer a secure stand when working.
The shiny retro-look housing and the LED lighting on the speed controller make the kitchen appliance a real eye-catcher in your kitchen.
- 6 litre stainless steel mixing bowl (dishwasher safe)
- Stainless steel whisk (dishwasher safe)
- Stainless steel flat beater with high quality non-stick coating (dishwasher safe)
- Stainless steel kneading hook (dishwasher safe)
- Planetary stirring system for ideal kneading quality
- 7 speed levels
- Pulse function, ideal for folding in
- Removable, transparent splash protection with filler opening
- Metal gears for high wear resistance and long service life
- V-belt drive enables direct power transmission
- Quick release system for easy changing of the attachments
- Non-slip rubber feet for safe working
- Easy and quick cleaning
- LED lighting on the cruise control
- Cable rewind under the device for easy storage
Technical Data - Model Elegance:
- Power: max. 1200 Watt
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 24cm x 37cm x 35cm (9.5 x 14.5 x 13.8 IN)
- Colour: red / silver
Scope of delivery:
- Kitchen machine
- 6 litre stainless steel mixing bowl
- Stainless steel flat beater with high quality non-stick coating
- Stainless steel whisk
- Stainless steel kneading hook
- Transparent splash protection with removable filler opening
PLEASE NOTE: This item is equipped with a 2-Pin EU-plug.
An EU to UK conversion / adapter plug is included in the scope of delivery.
Information on battery disposal (destruction)
The instruction below relates the handling of goods by end-users when these goods are made of batteries or if these goods contain batteries.
Free return of used batteries:
Batteries must not be disposed of in household waste. They are legally obliged to return used batteries in order to ensure proper disposal. You can hand over used batteries at a municipal collection point or at local retailers. As a distributor of batteries, the SELLER is obliged to take back used batteries, and its obligation to take back batteries of the kind which it offers and sells or has offered and distributed as new batteries. You can send waste batteries of the aforementioned kind to the SELLER in sufficient franked mail or hand them over directly at the registered office of the SELLER free of charge.
Meaning of the battery symbols:
Batteries display the crossed-out wheeled bin logo. They cannot be disposed of as domestic waste. Batteries that contain more than 0,0005 percent mercury by weight, more than 0,002 percent Cadmium by weight or more than 0,004 percent Lead by weight, are to be disposed in the bins marked with the abbreviation of the chemical term („Cd“ for Cadmium, „Hg“ for Mercury and „Pb“ for Lead):
Environmentally sound disposal of WASTE electrical equipment
According to the Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (ElektroG), we are obligated to withdraw old electrical goods supplied by us and to ensure their reuse or proper disposal. We are obliged to point out the following to you:
Electrical waste or batteries that display the crossed-out wheeled bin logo cannot be disposed of as domestic waste.
Old electrical equipment usually contains hazardous substances. These substances can have significant impacts on health and environment. As a consumer, you are legally obliged to return old electrical equipment to an authorised collection point. This ensures that the old electrical equipment is being disposed professionally and prevents harmful effects on the environment. It is free of charge and ensures environmentally friendly recycling.
We are registered with the German registry Stiftung Elektro-Altgeräte Register ("EAR Foundation") with the following number: WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 39424006.