Exercise Bike Eagle 3 Foldable with Hand Sensors
*Prices incl. VAT, customs & delivery
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item No.: 109191
- GTIN: 4251777300169
- Customs, delivery & VAT included
- Return within the UK
- Satisfied or refunded
The perfect choice for a work out in your living room!
Great exercise bike for all fitness levels, with 10 resistance levels that allows you to work out in your living room. Perfect for an effective cardiovascular workout, muscle building or fat burning. Collapsible home trainer bike quick and easy to set up and fold away thanks to its transportation wheels.
This indoor cycling bike can quickly and easily be converted into a recumbent bike and comes with a torsion-resistant, powder-coated frame. The height of the padded ergonomic seat with backrest can easily be adjusted in seven positions using the adjusting knob to suit your body size. The straps of the rubberised and ribbed pedals can also be adjusted to the size of your feet, which prevents them from slipping. This bike comes with ergonomically shaped handles and is approved for a maximum load of 130 Kg.
There is a convenient adjusting knob, to increase or decrease the resistance so your workout can remain challenging and effective. Particularly quiet exercise bike with brand-name V-belt. The easy to read LCD display clearly shows speed, duration, distance and calories burned. Two built-in hand sensors monitor your heart rate and the display switches between the individual points thanks to its scan feature.
We installed a bracket at the handles of the bike, so you can place your mobile phone or tablet. The bike also comes with two resistance exercise bands to optimally train your whole body.
- independent of weather conditions
- torsion-resistant, powder-coated frame
- quickly and conveniently converted into a recumbent bike
- seat with backrest
- seat and pedals individually adjustable
- ribbed and rubberised pedals
- easy-care and durable seat cover
- built-in transportation wheels
- adjustable foot caps to balance floor unevenness
- large, LCD display with mobile phone holder
- Hand sensors to monitor heart rate
- 10 resistance levels, individually adjustable
- 2 integrated exercise bands
- robust steel tube
- quiet indoor cycling bike with brand-name V-belt
- load capacity 130 kg
- suitable for allergic persons
- Size min (WxDxH): (76-70)x53x126 cm
- Size medium (WxDxH): (94-87)x53x118 cm
- Size max (WxDxH): (107-99)x53x109 cm
- Size folded (WxDxH): 53x45x137 cm
- Size display: 15.5x21.5 cm
- Size seat: 27x21 cm
- Size pedals with straps: 9x12 cm
- Size backrest: 23x20.5cm
- Seat height adjustment: 77-90.5 cm, (7 positions)
- Material frame: Steel
- Material seat: 100% polyurethane
- Exercise bike: 2.5 kg with magnetic tensioning system
- Number of resistance levels: 10
- LCD-display: Speed/ time/ distance/ calories/ scan/ heart rate
- Max. load capacity: 130 kg
- Distance display to seat: 77-109 cm
- Distance feet: 56-77 cm
- Size user (min./ max.): 150 - 185cm
- Colour: Anthracite/ black
- Net weight: 18.5 kg
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Exercise Bike Eagle 3
Information on battery disposal (destruction)
The instruction below relates the handling of goods by end-users when these goods are made of batteries or if these goods contain batteries.
Free return of used batteries:
Batteries must not be disposed of in household waste. They are legally obliged to return used batteries in order to ensure proper disposal. You can hand over used batteries at a municipal collection point or at local retailers. As a distributor of batteries, the SELLER is obliged to take back used batteries, and its obligation to take back batteries of the kind which it offers and sells or has offered and distributed as new batteries. You can send waste batteries of the aforementioned kind to the SELLER in sufficient franked mail or hand them over directly at the registered office of the SELLER free of charge.
Meaning of the battery symbols:
Batteries display the crossed-out wheeled bin logo. They cannot be disposed of as domestic waste. Batteries that contain more than 0,0005 percent mercury by weight, more than 0,002 percent Cadmium by weight or more than 0,004 percent Lead by weight, are to be disposed in the bins marked with the abbreviation of the chemical term („Cd“ for Cadmium, „Hg“ for Mercury and „Pb“ for Lead):
Environmentally sound disposal of WASTE electrical equipment
According to the Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (ElektroG), we are obligated to withdraw old electrical goods supplied by us and to ensure their reuse or proper disposal. We are obliged to point out the following to you:
Electrical waste or batteries that display the crossed-out wheeled bin logo cannot be disposed of as domestic waste.
Old electrical equipment usually contains hazardous substances. These substances can have significant impacts on health and environment. As a consumer, you are legally obliged to return old electrical equipment to an authorised collection point. This ensures that the old electrical equipment is being disposed professionally and prevents harmful effects on the environment. It is free of charge and ensures environmentally friendly recycling.
We are registered with the German registry Stiftung Elektro-Altgeräte Register ("EAR Foundation") with the following number: WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 39424006.